Digital Marketing Specialist
Location: Moncton, NBType: Full-time
Selectbidder™ is hiring an experienced and talented digital marketing specialist
to develop and execute our content marketing and marketing automation programs.
Does this sound like you?
- Manage all phases of client marketing activities including: planning, developing, launching, monitoring and
reporting on campaign performance; ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Work comfortably across various media channels such as websites, social media platforms, email marketing services,
inbound marketing platforms, etc. Content Development and Social Media Management.
- Research write and mange content for short blogs, buying guides, editorials, newsletters, infographics, and promotions.
- Post and engage on websites and social channels: LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Facebook, etc.
- Assist in planning and execution of client events and partner marketing activities.
- Work with 3rd party programmers, vendors and printers.
- Prepare summary reports and maintain budget on a monthly basis.
- Work with marketing platforms and customer contact systems such as Hubspot, Intercom, CRM, Etc.
(ability to operate as well as strategic insight into power of the system)
Qualifications and Experience
- Expertise in marketing software such as Hubspot, Mail Chimp, Hootsuite, WordPress,
Social Media platforms, and working with Google AdWords, Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Ads, iAds.
- Understanding and interest in staying current with digital marketing trends.
- Experience writing content (website, lead nurturing e-mails).
- Analytical qualities.
- Strong attention to detail, and passion for marketing.
- Ability to analyze results/trends, create reports based on findings and make decisions accordingly.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing, Business, Journalism or combination of other Degree and experience/skills.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision in a team environment.
Selectbidder™ is entering a phase of growth and expansion across North America in the Auto Auction and Auto Dealer Trade-in marketplace.
This is your chance to be part of something truly exciting!
This position is subject to the NRC IRAP Youth Employment Program
To be eligible for the Youth Employment Program, graduates must:
Be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or persons who have been granted refugee status in Canada.
Be between 15 and 30 years old (inclusive).
Have graduated from a post-secondary institution.
Be legally entitled to work according to relevant provincial legislation and regulations, and
Be a first-time youth participant in a placement of the Career Focus Program of the Youth Employment Strategy.
Selectbidder™ provides the opportunity to work on the latest operating systems with fast moving and
technically challenging projects.
EMAIL ONLY. No in-person resumes accepted. Please email your resume and cover letter with the position
you are applying to in the subject line. Email: email@example.com